No set up or subscription costs, and the lowest transaction fees
Start increasing your revenues and reducing your costs today without paying any set up fee or monthly subscription.
All for 1.32% + 4.5p per order*.
All features included as standard
- Branded mobile Order & Pay solution
- Order to Table and Pickup
- POS integration
- Merchant Dashboard for unlimited users
- Financial reporting
- Unlimited orders
- Full helpdesk support
- Poster and sticker designs*
* Additional cost for printing
The lowest transaction fees
Wi5 provides the lowest, most transparent transaction fees using the Interchange++ (IC++) payment processing model, consisting of an acquiring and gateway fee.
• Acquiring fee: IC++ @ 1.32% (excluding American Express, @ 2.95%)
• Gateway fee: 4.5p
Do you have 6 locations or more? Speak to our sales team about our enterprise pricing
Payment processing FAQs
How does the Interchange++ model work?
Interchange ++ is a transparent payments processing model, so you can see exactly what you are being charged.
It’s made up of:
1. The interchange fee: set by Visa and Mastercard and paid to the issuing bank. The interchange fee varies depending on the type of card used.
2. 1st “+”: The scheme fee is charged by the card providers (Visa, Mastercard) to the acquiring bank for using their systems.
3. 2nd “+”: The acquirer/processing fee (in this case 1.32%, or 2.95% for American Express).
4. A gateway fee of 4.5p per transaction.
When and how will I receive funds?
Payouts will be made directly to your bank account and are scheduled on a daily basis, four working days in arrears.
Who processes my payments?
Wi5 has partnered with Checkout.com, which is both acquirer and gateway.
Which payment methods does Wi5 accept?
Wi5 accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Apple Pay.
Do I have to pay fees on refunds?
If payment is taken and then refunded, gateway fees only will apply.